Econet has introduced a facility that allows subscribers to buy electricity on credit ZimPrice Check reports. To buy electricity on credit with Econet you have to meet the following conditions:
- Your should not have unpaid airtime credit
- You should be regulary using and recharging the line with airtime
- You also need to have airtime of $10 ZWL or less
- How To Get Airtime on credit here are the few steps you have to follow:
- Dial *179#
- Select ZESA on credit
- If you don’t qualify you will get an error and won’t be able to proceed
- If you qualify follow the other prompts such as entering your meter number
- You will be given a token worth $50 ZWL
- You will be charged about 26% interest.
- According to the publication, to view the amount you have to repay, you can dial *179# and select Option 2 and then select Balance Enquiry.
More: ZimPrice Check